CNC Arduino UNO Shield
Rs. 165 Rs. 150 ( % Off )
Check availability at: * For Indian Pincodes only
Now you can make your own CNC router or CNC milling machine with CNC Arduino UNO Shield. You just have to attach this sheild on the top of your arduino and program it to make it functional.
Features & Specifications:
- Latest Arduino CNC Shield Version 3.03
- GRBL 0.8c compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
- 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total)
- Spindle enable and direction
- Coolant enable
- Uses removable Pololu A4988 compatible stepper drivers. (A4988, DRV8825 and others)
- Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers. (Some drivers like the DRV8825 can do up to 1/32 micro-stepping )
- Compact design.
- Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place.
- Runs on 12-36V DC. (At the moment only the Pololu DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36V so please consider the operation voltage when powering the board.)