GP2Y0A21-Sharp IR Distance Sensor Analog - 2-80CM
Rs. 460 Rs. 460 ( % Off )
Check availability at: * For Indian Pincodes only
GP2Y0A21-Sharp IR Distance Sensor Analog - 2-80CM ·It’s Interfacing to most microcontrollers is straightforward: the single analog output can be connected to an analog-to-digital converter for taking distance measurements, or the output can be connected to a comparator for threshold detection.
•It is simple to solder three wires to the sensor where the connector pins are mounted.When looking at the back, the three connections from left to right are power, ground, and the output signal.
• operating voltage: 4.5 V to 5.5 V
• average current consumption: 30 mA (typical)
• distance measuring range: 10 cm to 80 cm (4" to 32")
• output type: analog voltage
• output voltage differential over distance range: 1.9 V (typical)
• response time: 38 ± 10 ms.